3/23 Murphy Street Info
3/23 Murphy Street
A great holiday house in Port Douglas with prime location in the heart of Port Douglas, exceptional views across the Marina.
With extensive entertaining areas making the most of the stunning views.
On exclusive Murphy Street, you are only a minute away from Macrossan Street, with its world class restaurants and shopping.
The house boasts a stunning pool, with its own views of Port Douglas and surrounds, and a swim out from the master suite. This beautiful home gives you the space, privacy and location for a relaxing and luxurious tropical holiday.
Walking Distance to: 4 Mile beach, Port Douglas village, restaurants, bars, cafe's, Sunday markets
Holiday House Facilities:
- 4 Bedrooms (2x king + 4x king or 4x king singles)
- 4 Ensuite Bathrooms (one with bath tub, double vanity), powder room
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Austar Cable TV/DVD/Ipod Docking Station
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with including dishwasher, Espresso Machine, electric stove, oven, fridge with ice-machine, toaster, kettle
- Heated Private Pool with spa
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen, towels, pool towels
- Off Street Parking
- Open plan living and dining
- Outdoor/indoor dining
- Fold Out Sofa In Lounge Downstairs (queen size)
- Security intercom
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
The house has a state of the art kitchen complete in stone and hardwood, a true reflection of the beauty of Far North Queensland. Stone tiling and bench tops through the house, and timber bifold doors keep the house feeling cool by maximizing the gentle sea breeze, but the house is also fully airconditioned if required.
Ideal for: Families, Couples, Honeymooners, Wedding Parties, Groups
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 5 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.