Sheraton Mirage Villas
Sheraton Mirage Villas
Sheraton Mirage Villas
- 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Villas
- Fabulous Swimming Lagoons
Inc. all levies & taxes
Sheraton Mirage Villas Info
Sheraton Mirage Villas offers superb luxury accommodation that only the Mirage name can promise.
Perfectly positioned amongst the picturesque golf course, the Sheraton Mirage Villas feature magnificent vistas of striking tropical gardens or golf course.
Each split-level, self-contained villa features individual luxury décor with fully appointed kitchens, laundry facilities, separate dining area, sunken lounge area, private terrace and master bedroom with ensuite spa bath, and private patio.
Villas are serviced daily.
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Sunken Lounge Room
- Separate Dining room
- The master bedroom feature a private balcony and en-suite with Jacuzzi spa bath
- Minimum two bathrooms
- Private terrace
- Flatscreen TVs
- Hotel services & facilities
Sheraton Mirage offers luxurious 2, 3 or 4 bedroom; two level villas, positioned to the north and south of the resort. Each with their own individual decor with views of the golf course and tropical landscaped gardens. There are 110 villas available and these are set within pods of about 10 villas. At this location there is also a swimming pool that can be enjoyed by guests in this set of villas. The pools are very private and a lovely place to escape entirely.
Two bedroom: Max 4 guests regardless of age 1 king + 2 x single
Three bedroom: Max 6 guests regardless of age 1 king + 1 queen + 2 x single
Four bedroom: Max 8 guests regardless of age 1 king + 1 queen + 4 x single
- 110 Luxury 2, 3 and 4 bedroom villas
- 4 Restaurants and Bars
- Over two hectares of swimmable lagoons
- 25 metre lap pool
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor car park
- 24 hour concierge
- 7 meeting rooms
Check-in time is 15:00pm check-out time is 11:00am. All guests arriving before 15:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Baggage may be checked-in for those arriving early if rooms are unavailable.
Charges apply to the following:
- 18 hole golf course
- 9 floodlit tennis courts
- Valet Parking
- Porter Service
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Wireless high speed internet
- Wedding Chapel
- Shuttle service to Port Douglas Village (leaves resort each 30 minutes)
Food & Beverage:
Experience the finest and most innovative cuisine from local delicacies to unique culinary indulgences.
The all-day dining restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A fabulous seafood buffet is served seven nights a week.
Full Breakfast Buffet: Lagoons Restaurant features an elaborate hot buffet breakfast open daily from 7am - 10.30am including a large range of hot dishes, omelette station, selection of cold buffet and Asian dishes, and beautiful tropical fruits.
Ocean Breeze Bar
For when you want to just relax poolside the Ocean Breeze Bar has light snacks through the day and an extensive cocktail menu.
Youll experience A la Carte International cuisine at its finest at Il Pescatore Restaurant. Relax in air conditioned comfort or dine outside under the stars for a truly memorable evening.
Relax with a tropical cocktail in luxury surroundings in the Daintree Lounge Bar with a pianist playing each evening.
In room Dining:
Choose from a wide variety of in-room dining choices so that you can enjoy a culinary variety 24/7 within the comfort of your own room.
Mirage Country Club:
Putt. Serve. Splash. Relax. Mirage Country Club Port Douglas has everything your body desires - give yourself the ultimate sporting experience or simply a relaxing break.
- 18 Hole Golf Course: Challenge yourself to a combination of 6 par 3, 6 par 4 and 6 par 5 holes all within two quite different 9's.
First tee time: 7:30am and Golfers must return by 6pm
- Pro Shop: Open 7am - 6:30pm
- Tennis Courts: 9 floodlit tennis courts (including 2 surfaced in Rebound Ace. Choice of artificial grass or hard court tennis. Balls available for purchase. Court hire $11.00 per hour, Racquet hire $5.50 per racquet. Open 7am - 6pm.
- 25m Lap Pool: Open 7am - 6:30pm
- Fully Equipped Gym: Open 7am - 6:30pm. Including Gym classes, Zumba, Sunset Yoga.
30 minutes in the Business Centre is $5
2 hours (Wireless or Business Centre) is $15
24 hours (Wireless) is $24.50
Wireless in the lobby is FREE
Location: (driving distance)
- Cairns / Airport - 70km (1 hour)
- Four Mile Beach - 500m
- Macrossan St - 2km
- Marina Mirage - 2km
- Mossman Gorge - 20km
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway - 55km
- Daintree / Ferry Crossing - 55km
- Cape Tribulation - 70km
Located on 4 Mile Beach in the heart of Port Douglas, the Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas is 70 km north of Cairns Airport. When you travel from Cairns to Port Douglas along the Captain Cook Highway overlooking the Coral Sea, youll find the winding coastline breathtaking
- Coach and Private Transfers from Cairns Airport can be arranged around your flights (additional charge).
- Helicopter From Cairns Airport to the Sheraton heli-pad (prices on application)
- Click here for prices on airport transfers
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 2 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.