Regal Port Douglas InfoRegal Port Douglas is a 4 star property located at Macrossan St, only a short stroll to Four Mile Beach, Marina Mirage and Sunday markets.
The Regal Port Douglas offers a variety of affordable Port Douglas accommodation options all with balconies and either outdoor Jacuzzis or indoor spa baths. All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments come fully-equipped and self contained.
Free Wi-Fi and a 3 storey cascading fountain and a resort style pool with island and spa make this property the ideal choice for a holiday in Port Douglas. There is a poolside BBQ within a tropical garden of shaded palms and lush ferns.
- Spa Studio with Spa bath (room capacity 2 persons)
- 1 Bedroom with Indoor Spa Bath (room capacity 3 persons)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with Outdoor Jacuzzi (room capacity 3 persons)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with Roof Top Outdoor Jacuzzi (room capacity 2 persons)
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Outdoor Jacuzzi and Indoor Spa bath (room capacity 5 persons)
Studio with Spa features:
- Located on ground, 1st and 2nd levels
- Shower over spa bath
- King or twin beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Flat Screen TV'S, Austar Cable TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, bar fridge, toaster
- Wireless Internet (fees applies)
- Stays of 5 nights or more receive a room service
Additionally 1 & 2 Bedrooms feature:
- Stays of 8 nights or more receive a room service
- Well equipped kitchenette for self catering including microwave
- Lounge area
- Laundry - washing machine and dryer
- Separate shower in One bedroom Jacuzzi
- 2 bedroom are dual key units, made up of a studio and 1 bedroom jacuzzi unit and has 2 bathrooms
- BBQ area
- Conference facilities
- Free onsite undercover parking
- Large resort style pool & spa - Solar Heated Pool
- Guest laundry (coin operated)
- transit lounge with free internet
Loved this place, highly recommended
Loved this place. Highly recommended. Would stay here again without a doubt. Fairly small complex, immaculately clean. Manager was extremely friendy and accomodating. Loved Port Douglas!
Posted By SC
Highly recommend the Regal
Highly recommend the Regal, ideally situated, very clean and spacious.
Posted By Neil Bray
Was perfect location and just what we were looking for.
Posted By Dianne Collins
The place was fabulous & close to everything
We had a wonderful time. The place was fabulous, close to everything and the hosts couldnt have been more friendly and accomodating. Even moved us to the ground floor without a hitch because my wife was having difficulties with the stairs. Thanks Cheryl for a great holiday and for your kind hospitality and we will definitely be back. Joe Tamburro
Posted By Joe Tamburro
Rooms lovely, the pool area could do with a bit of TLC!
Posted By Ross & Moira Bishop
Very close to all shops and beach
Cheryl and Bob were welcoming, cheerful and helpful. Very close to all shops and beach. We would stay there again
Posted By Kerry Seymour
Our stay at the Regal Port Douglas was great,
Our stay at the Regal Port Douglas was great, the staff were just so friendly and very helpful with any request and tour organising they made our stay even more enjoyable, the rooms were comfortable and we loved the Jacuzzi, and the pool.
We loved Port Douglas and intend to return, laid back, super friendly and very efficient service where ever we went awesome! Thank you.
Posted By Diane Pinkerton
Lovely hospitality and very helpful. Facilities were beautiful & great location.
Posted By Kristy Stone
Staff friendly, the rooms clean and cared for
Very nice, its a shame that it appears to have elements closed such as the dining area and the pool bar...but well located, staff friendly the rooms clean and cared for
Posted By Jo Ouwens
Regal Port Douglas
Posted By Christopher Mahony
Will definitely return
Management could not be more helpful. Will definitely return
Posted By Ray Basher
Regal Port Douglas Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 6 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.