Meridian Port Douglas Info
MERIDIAN PORT DOUGLAS:
Meridian Port Douglas is a non-smoking property that does not cater to children under 16 years. Meridien is a contemporary boutique resort that offers luxury apartments for couples in self catered studios and one bedroom apartments. Meridien strives to offer the best value with a Pay 3 Stay 4 year round special.
Meridian offers a peaceful and relaxing getaway where you can unwind and enjoy the ambience of the tropics.
Why we like it?
- Located only 100m to Macrossan St
- 200m stroll to Four Mile Beach
- Adults haven - caters to 16yrs and above
- Heated lagoon style swimming pool
- Spacious apartments
- High quality fittings & finishes
- Temperature regulated Lagoon style pool
- Ideal for swimming year round
- 8 person Whirlpool Spa
- BBQ entertaining area
- Elevator servicing all floors and car park
- Secured basement car parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities available
- On-site management
- A mid week service every 4 days will be provided for stays over 7 nights
- Daily servicing can be arranged (fees apply)
- Mature teenagers over the age of 16 are welcome
- 32” LCD TV with Cable TV
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kitchenette with tea & coffee making facilities, microwave, mini bar fridge, granite bench top with sink, crockery & cutlery
- Ensuite bathroom with shower over the bathtub, hairdryer
- Laundry facilities are available to share with apartment next door
- Studio Premier: Situated on upper levels with a small balcony. Queen Bed.
- Studio Superior: Are all located on the ground floor and have a patio with direct access to the pool OR face onto a private courtyard that has a heated Jacuzzi. King Bed or Twin Beds on request.
Additionally One Bedroom Apartments Feature:
- 42” Plasma Panels, Cable TV, CD & DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, hotplate, convection microwave oven, granite bench tops, large fridge, all appliances are stainless steel, crockery & cutlery, tea and coffee facilities.
- Bathroom has a large shower
- King Bed or Twin Beds on request.
- One Bedroom Premier: Feature a large balcony overlooking the lush tropical gardens/pool combined with the comfort of spacious internal living areas.
- One Bedroom Superior: Feature direct access to the heated lagoon swimming pool from your private timber decks OR Superior Apartments on the higher levels have private Jacuzzis/Hot Tubs on your spacious private balcony.
- One Bedroom Honeymoon: Feature a heated Jacuzzi in the private courtyard and also direct pool access via a private pool deck.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Staff were friendly
Staff were friendly and helpful!
Posted By Diana Silady
Would recommend both Travstar and the Meridian - thank you to the staff at Travstar for all their help - will definatly use Travstar again.
Posted By Deb Wilkins
We were meet by very friendly staff and shown to a wonderful apartment, nothing was too much trouble, we will be returning hopefully in 12 months time to spend longer at The Meridian Port Douglas.Thank you
Posted By Andrew Griffiths
It was a lovely place to stay
It was a lovely place to stay, very peaceful and relaxing and an easy walk to town.
Posted By Bev Wright
High quality facilities
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay at the Meridian. High quality facilities, and excellent value for money. Well located.
Posted By Sue Curtis
The Meridan is in a good location to walk to the beach, main shopping street & restaurants.
Posted By Guest
Meridian Port Douglas Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.