Mantra On the Inlet
Mantra On the Inlet
- Colonial Plantation Style
- Great Location on Macrossan St
Inc. all levies & taxes
Mantra On the Inlet Info
Mantra on the Inlet Port Douglas is a self rated 4 star property offering the perfect location to experience everything Port Douglas has to offer.
From its prime position on Macrossan Street, the resort is just a short stroll from Port DouglasÂ’ world-famous restaurants and shopping.
The resort combines traditional colonial-style architecture with contemporary comfort.Hotel Rooms Feature:
- King or 2 single beds (Queen bed in Hotel Rooms)
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities, small fridge
- Weekly services will only be done for stays of 8 or more nights and will be done mid stay Â– the following is included:
(a) Fresh bathroom towels
(b) Remove rubbish from kitchen and bathroom
(c) Make Bed with fresh linen
(d) Replace bathroom and kitchen amenities
(e) Light kitchen clean
(f) Light bathroom clean
(g) Vacuum and mop floor as required
(h) Dishes cleaned/dishwasher loaded
- Please note Hotel Rooms do not have a view/outlook
Additionally One & Two bedroom Apartments Feature:
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher, electric stove top, large fridge, crockery and cutlery, pots and pans
- Lounge and dining area
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Whirlpool Spa
- Two bedroom consists of an interconnecting Hotel Room and One Bedroom Apartment
- Direct access to retail shops, boutiques and restaurants
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ area
- Undercover free parking
- Located on corner of Macrossan & Wharf Sts
- Next door to Courthouse Hotel, opposite to St Mary by Sea Chapel and Sunday Markets
- 60km to Cairns Airport
- 1km to Four Mile Beach
- 100m to the marina
- 3km to local golf course
A great location in Port Douglas - very central and very convenient. The accommodation was very bright, clean and with good facilities in the apartment - I would recommend to anyone for an excellent choice at a reasonable price.
Posted By Jenny Savage
It was close to every thing easy to get around
We had a great time loved where we Mantra Inlet it was close to every thing easy to get around
Posted By Annette Blow
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.