Inc. all levies & taxes
Sea Temple Resort & Spa Info
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is an upscale, 5-star AAA rated resort, located on the southern end of pristine Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas.
A relaxing haven for couples and families it offers a range of accommodation plus day spa, central lagoon pool and an acclaimed restaurant.
Choose from 194 beautifully detailed guest rooms including studios, apartments and villas.
- 3000sqm lagoon swimming pool
- Cocktail pool bar
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- 24 hour Reception
- Day Spa (Vie Spa)
- Restaurant (Aqua Restaurant) open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24 hour Room service
- Beachfront access
- Car parking
- Wheelchair access
- 18 hole Golf course
- Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Concierge & Porter service
- Kids Club during school holidays (ages 5-12) for bookings call 0740843500
Studio Room Features:
- Private balcony with outdoor seating
- Ensuite with shower and separate spa bath, hairdryer, bathroom amenities
- Robes and slippers
- King bed
- LCD TV
- Broadband internet connection
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, mini bar
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Linen and towels provided
Additionally Apartments Feature:
- Penthouse apartment with Private rooftop area with heated Jacuzzi & BBQ facilities.
- Separate living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, stove & oven, cooking utensils, cutlery
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- IPod docking station, DVD
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is located on stunning Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas, just 60 minutes north of Cairns Airport on the unforgettable oceanic drive up Captain Cook Highway.
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is Currently Open
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.