Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC
Boutique Collection Beachfront
- Amazing Pool | Gym | Kids Pool
- Swimout & Penthouse Apartments
Inc. all levies & taxes
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Info
Boutique Collection, Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas (Privately managed apartments by Boutique Collection)
Centred around an expansive oasis lagoon pool and island bar the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical Far North Queensland. These privately managed apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort.
Imagine waking each morning, stepping out on your sun deck (swim up apartments), diving into the grand lagoon, swimming across to the bar for your morning espresso. Or entertaining in the evening on your private roof top BBQ, spa bath and entertainment area (penthouses) or simply losing yourself for hours in your in room spa (hotel room).
Hotel Room Features:
- Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture
- Cable TV/ CD / DVD Player
- Ensuite Bathroom with Spa Bath
- In Room Safe
- Linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Bar sized fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Queen, king or twin bedding (please advise preferred bedding upon booking)
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, electric stove, oven
- Lounge and dining area
- 1 Bathroom, ( 1 & 2 Bedrooms only), Some 2 Bedrooms do feature 2 bathrooms, however subject to availability
- 3 Bedroom Apartments feature 2 Bathrooms
- Penthouses - located on the first floor with lift access, available with lagoon or golf course views. A spiral staircase from the fully furnished balcony leads to a private rooftop terrace with spa, BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Swim-out apartments - located on the ground floor with a furnished terrace offering direct access to the lagoon pool.
- Plunge pool apartments - located on the ground floor, overlooking the Golf Course. They have a private courtyard with fully fenced pool and outdoor pavilion with BBQ.
- Families with an infant who require a rollaway bed will need to book an additional room. Boutique Collection does not allow a rollaway bed in the lounge.
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- 3000sqm Lagoon Style Pool with Children's Pool
- Resort Bar
- Restaurant offering indoor and alfresco dining
- Free car parking
- Day Spa
- Tour Desk
- Wireless Broadband (fees apply)
- Direct Beach access
- 18 Hole Champion Golf Course
The Sea Temple Golf Club offers golfers a serious challenge in a stunning location. The 18 hole championship links-style golf course features magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. Sea Temple Golf & Country Club is rated in the Top 50 public access courses in Australia and offers a world class challenging golfing experience.
Facilities include a restaurant and bar open daily from 6.30am, golf pro shop and changing facilities. The Club is open to the public as well as offering a range of membership options and corporate golf packages.
Located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach, just 6kms from Port Douglas town centre (Macrossan St) and 60 minute drive north of Cairns.
* PLEASE NOTE:Whilst these apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas complex, they are managed offsite by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to facilities on the resort with additional services provided by the Boutique Collection. The only difference is the check in location and room charge is not possible.
CHECK-IN is at the Boutique Collection office located 42 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas.
The Boutique Collection offers a selection of exclusive hand-picked apartments in Port Douglas. All apartments included in the collection are privately owned. Only those properties offering premium facilities within their range are chosen to become members of this collection - this is your guarantee of the high standard of accommodation you can expect with unsurpassed value.
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Packages
7 Night Paradise in Port
- 7 NIGHTS AT SEA TEMPLE PORT DOUGLAS
- DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
- SWIM AT CASSOWARY FALLS
- GREAT BARRIER REEF SAILING DAY TOUR
- GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
Enjoyed staying at the sea temple
Pool was amazing and villa was lovely.
Posted By Rosemarie Jacobi
Loved this place
loved this place want to go back now
Posted By Vicki Mccormack
Will be returning again!
A smooth sailing experience. Met all of our expectations. Will be returning again!
Posted By Stephanie Dura
Sea temple is amazing
That was the 3rd time we have stayed in Port Douglas and by far the best place. Sea temple is amazing we will be back.Thank you
Posted By John Papanikolaou
The room was clean and modern; we particularly like the private spa inside the room.
Posted By Patty Tam
Great room, great pool.
Fantastic swim out. Every time I now visit Port Douglas I will be booking room 168 through you guys. Great room great pool access and sun exposure
Posted By Dina Tsonis
Perfection in Port
Such a beautiful resort and the staff at Boutique Collection were wonderful and so happy to help with any requests. Would certainly stay again and tell other West Aussies to.
Posted By Donna Walmsley
A True 5 star hotel
A True 5 star hotel, huge pool, I will definately return.
Posted By Anna Straus
Boutique Collection were fantastic
The people we booked with at Boutique Collection were fantastic, responding to needs and questions, receiving mail & letting us know, etc. .
Posted By Alexandrea Cannon
Swim up room fantastic
Quality and size of rooms great. Swim up room fantastic. Will be back. Hire car best way to go as resort is a little out of town, but all attractions are an easy short drive
Posted By Mark Killender
The resort is quite lovely!
Given standard of the property I thought all rooms would have sky or at least dvd player? Little kids slide into pool or some other type of kids play facilities would be lovely. Apart from these little things - the resort is quite lovely!
Posted By Pam Newey
Good experience overall
Good experience overall, lovely position in Port Douglas and very well presented resort however we had a family with children in next apartment and constant noise from them playing in the pool which meant we did not want to spend much time on our patio or pool area. Would be a good idea to try and have an adults only area for rental as we would not risk booking there again if we could not be sure of peace and quite and privacy.
Posted By Beryl Fabian
Sea temple PD
Excellent website containing lots of usefull information for any QLD stay.
Posted By Zoran
We thought we were in a dream
When we first walked into our 3 bedroom swim out apartment we thought we were in a dream ... The layout made us feel like we had our own oasis and the bath tub was amazing! Having access to the lagoon pool at our doorstep was a brilliant investment for our holiday as it allowed our daughter to enjoy her time so much more, plus we didnt have to carry our towels and so on around the place. We would love to return some day soon - thank you Travstar!!
Posted By Helen Dimitropoulos
everything we expected
We had a wonderful time and will be back again we love Tropical north queensland. Sea Temple Port Douglas was everything we expected.
Posted By Kerry Hutchings
Loved the resort
Loved the resort, however the gym was pretty poor. The equipment was very limited and not of very good quality. Otherwise we had a wonderful break and would definitely return.
Posted By Jackie Birnbaum
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 5 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.