Peninsula Boutique Hotel
Peninsula Boutique Hotel
Boutique Beachfront Hotel
- Full breakfast daily | Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect location | Stunning Pool
Inc. all levies & taxes
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Info
Peninsula Boutique Hotel enjoys an unrivalled beachside position and is the only hotel in Port Douglas with beach and ocean views.
This luxury 4.5 star modern contemporary tropical boutique resort combines the benefits of self catering one bedroom suites with hotel service.
Located less than 2 minutes stroll to the heart of Ports shopping and restaurants. A most sought after location an oasis one never wants to leave.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel is an adult haven perfect for couples and singles desiring a peaceful and relaxing tropical getaway.
Your rate includes:
- Full hot buffet breakfast daily poolside
- Daily Eco Room Service - all suites are eco serviced daily including replenishment of consumables and fresh milk.
- FREE Wi-Fi in all suites and public areas
- Complimentary Guest laundries on each level
- Complimentary arrival Airport Shuttle for stays of 3 nights or more *conditions apply
You will be welcomed to The Peninsula with a refreshing aromatherapy towel and drink on arrival. The small professional team will show you all the features of the hotel, with many inclusions to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel comprises of 28 Ocean View and 6 Pool View fully air conditioned one bedroom suites. There is also 1 x Peninsula Suite with both views of the beach and pool.
- Private Balcony with outdoor seating
- Luxury guest amenities
- Daily eco service
- Aromatherapy candle & oils
- Gourmet tea selection + coffee plunger
- European Blanco kitchen appliances
- Discreetly concealed kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and hotplates.
- Granite bench tops to kitchenette and vanities
- King size bed or 2 single beds
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Two person plunge bath, bathrobes, hairdryer
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans
- Cable and Digital TV, CD & DVD players + stereo
- Clock Radio with iPod docking station, ISD telephone
- Iron/iron board
- Roof Safe
This hotel is renowned for refreshing harmonious furnishings that maintain style, luxury and the highest standards
- Pool View Suites: 56 - 65sqm. Some with access to spa/jacuzzi area from private terrace balcony.
- Ocean View Suite: 60 - 70sqm. Ocean and Four Mile Beach views. Large private balcony
- Peninsula Suites: 90sqm. 3 balconies recently refurbished plus quality outdoor furniture and sun lounges, sun all day. Spa/Jacuzzi in bathroom.
- Onsite licensed cafe bistro "Hi Tide"
- Complimentary pool/beach towels
- Complimentary DVD / CD library
- Complimentary Guest library
- Temperature controlled heated swimming Pool/ Jacuzzi plus hot outdoor Jacuzzi
- Complimentary Guest Laundry facilities on each level including laundry powder
- Elevator/Lift servicing all floors
- Complimentary under cover car park
- On-site professional owner / management
- FREE Wi-Fi internet connection available in all suites plus Internet kiosk in lobby foyer with complimentary printer.
The heated pools unique design, set over three levels incorporating submersed grotto and waterfalls make this a cool calming and relaxed atmosphere to laze on the sun lounges or enjoy a cool refreshing drink or cocktail. The heated Jacuzzi / Spa is just perfect for relaxing - day or night, set amongst the tropical gardens.
Transfers: Cairns Airport or Cairns city hotel on day of arrival to the Peninsula Boutique Hotel. Flight arrival details required at time of reservation. (Airport transfers not available with other special offers).
The hotel welcomes guests over 16 years. Children are not catered for.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Packages
Port Beachfront Indulgence
- 5 NIGHTS @ THE PENINSULA PORT DOUGLAS
- RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM CAIRNS
- BREAKFAST DAILY | FREE Wi-Fi
- SAILAWAY SUNSET CRUISE
- HALF DAY MOSSMAN & DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
Really liked the personal touch ..
Had a fantastic time here ...Room ,staff and facilities great ...Really liked the personal touch ..
Posted By Kerrie Raymond
The friendly atmosphere and helpful staff ensured a wonderful stay
Posted By D Pounder
ocean view suite was worth the money
The ocean view suite was worth the money. The view and sound of the ocean was magic. The breakfast is delicious and the location is great.
Posted By Jane Peacock
A brilliant holiday
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we were kept informed of all our tours and transfers which made our stay even more relaxing. We love kids but it was so nice having a swimming pool to actually swim in whenever you pleased and no screaming. A brilliant holiday thankyou.
Posted By Gail Martin
very enjoyable stay
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Peninsula Botique Hotel in Port Douglas - just what was needed to unwind from the hectic pace of everyday life.
Posted By Jennifer Morgans
Thank you very much
Thank you very much for your good job...!
Posted By Edward Sirota
The location is great
The location is great, being so close to Four Mile Beach. However, the rooms are open plan which gets around the fact they are quite small, and I think it was slightly over priced. Breakfast was pretty average.
Posted By Rebecca Stevens
Fantastic place to stay.
Fantastic place to stay.We had a beach front suite and it was just great.
After the two nights at the Mirage the Peninsula was better located for a more cosmopolitan break.
Posted By Vicki Russel
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 2 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.