7 Night Paradise in Port
7 NIGHTS AT SEA TEMPLE PORT DOUGLAS
DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
SWIM AT CASSOWARY FALLS
GREAT BARRIER REEF SAILING DAY TOUR
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
7 Night Paradise in Port Info
The 7 Night Paradise in Port Package is a great option for families, couples and groups.
- 7 Nights at Sea Temple, Port Douglas (Boutique Collection)
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
- Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Day One:Arrive into Port Douglas, check in to Boutique Collection Sea Temple luxury apartments
Designed with the utmost luxury and relaxation in mind this resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical North Queensland oasis and centering around an expansive lagoon pool and island bar.
The resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical North Queensland oasis and centred around an expansive lagoon pool and island bar.
Hotel Room Features:
- Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture
- Cable TV/ CD / DVD Player
- Ensuite Bathroom with Spa Bath
- In Room Safe
- Linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Bar sized fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Toiletries starter pack
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Queen, king or twin bedding (please advise preferred bedding upon booking)
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, electric stove, oven
- Lounge and dining area
- 1 Bathroom, ( 1 & 2 Bedrooms only), Some 2 Bedrooms do feature 2 bathrooms, however subject to availability
- 3 Bedroom Apartments feature 2 Bathrooms
- Penthouses - located on the first floor with lift access, available with lagoon or golf course views. A spiral staircase from the fully furnished balcony leads to a private rooftop terrace with spa, BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Swim-out apartments - located on the ground floor with a furnished terrace offering direct access to the lagoon pool.
- Plunge pool apartments - located on the ground floor, overlooking the Golf Course. They have a private courtyard with fully fenced pool and outdoor pavilion with BBQ.
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- 3000sqm Lagoon Style Pool with Children's Pool
- Resort Bar
- Restaurant offering indoor and alfresco dining
- Free car parking
- Day Spa
- Tour Desk
- Wireless Broadband (fees apply)
- Direct Beach access
- 18 Hole Champion Golf Course
Located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach, just 5kms from Port Douglas town centre (Macrossan St) and 60 minute drive north of Cairns.
* PLEASE NOTE: Whilst these apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas complex, they are managed offsite by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to facilities on the resort with additional services provided by the Boutique Collection. The only difference is the check in location and room charge is not possible.
CHECK IN is at the Boutique Collection office located 42 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas.
Day Two: Morning Daintree River & Cassowary Falls
Daintree river cruise followed by a "safari vehicle ride" to beautiful Cassowary falls.
Departs daily - 7:30am -12:30pm (or choose your preferred day) with return transfers from Sea Temple
- Travel in a Toyota Hiace Commuter with a maximum 10 passengers
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
- Informative trip to view the beauty of this area and with the chance of spotting the wildlife such as estuarine crocodile, snakes, birds, frogs and more.
- Morning Tea at Daintree Village
- Devonshire Tea includes jam, cream, scones coffee, tea, or a cold drink
- Cassowary Falls
- Travel to waterfall by Safari style 4WD ex Army soft top through tracks and creeks located at "RiverHome" cattle station
- Walk the last 200 metre's under the rainforest canopy to get to the magnificent Cassowary Falls
- Feed fish and turtles and plenty of time for a swim
Day Three:Great Barrier Reef Day Tour to Low Isles
Sail on Wavedancer to a idyllic, Low Isles a beautiful coral cay situated 15km off the coast of Port Douglas. From the moment your luxury catamaran moors in the calm waters of the island's picturesque lagoon, a host of reef activities await you.Departures:
- You will be picked up at Sea Temple at 8:30 for you transfers to Reef Marina where you will board Wavedancer.
- Departs Reef Marina Port Douglas at 10:00am
- Returns to Reef Marina at 4:30pm
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Marine Biologist guided beach walk
- All snorkelling equipment & instruction
- Glass Bottom boat coral viewing tour
- Guided snorkelling trips with Marine Biologist
- Qualified lifeguard on hand
Low Isles is surrounded by 165 different species of hard & soft corals and is a haven for Turtles. A large variety of marine life such as molluscs, sea cucumbers & fish such as colourful blue, green and purple parrotfish are a common sight.
Wavedancer is a 30m sailing catamaran vessel taking a maximum of 150 passengers
Day Four to Seven:Free days at your leisure.
Port Douglas is the ideal destination for your family, affordable and with something for everyone. Laze away the days on the white sands of famous Four Mile Beach, stroll the Sunday markets, or stop for lunch and a cool drink at one of the cafes scattered along cosmopolitan Macrossan Street.
- Airport Transfers not included but can be arranged at an extra cost.
- You can start this package any day of the week and choose to take the included tours on any preferred day.
Tour was outstanding
The tour was outstanding and booking was so easy through travstar
Posted By Wayne Smith
A very informative trip
A very informative trip. Bus on time and guide was very knowledgeable.
Posted By Carol Scott
Very good tour.
Grant was great, my family, the number being 10, enjoyed so much the tour we had with Grant. Particularly the Cassowary Falls, the children loved swimming there and feeding the fish. The journey there was a thrill for all of us, riding in the ute through the ravines with water in them, it was great fun. Really a great adventure was had by all. We just did not see a crocodile at the Daintree River, as it was high tide, a little disappointing, however overall it was a very good tour.
Posted By Suzanne Gurney
It was beautiful cruising down the Daintree river , and watching the crocs in their natural habitat.
Posted By Rosemarie Jacobi
Enjoyed staying at the sea temple
Pool was amazing and villa was lovely.
Posted By Rosemarie Jacobi
Loved this place
loved this place want to go back now
Posted By Vicki Mccormack
Will be returning again!
A smooth sailing experience. Met all of our expectations. Will be returning again!
Posted By Stephanie Dura
Sea temple is amazing
That was the 3rd time we have stayed in Port Douglas and by far the best place. Sea temple is amazing we will be back.Thank you
Posted By John Papanikolaou
Everything was amazing
We has a fantastic day every thing was amazing the food, staff and the day!!
Posted By Sandra Saristavros
Lovely day out
We had a lovely day out on the cat,
Food was good
Just poor visibility of the coral and fish , a little disappointing .
Would recommend to go to the reef if you really want to snorkel.
Posted By Rosemarie Jacobi
A great day out
A great day out despite the rocky waves. Great to have a marine biologist aboard. Lunch was very good. Staff were caring when I threw up!
Posted By Bronwyn Rayner
Staff were fantastic!
The staff were fantastic!
Posted By Jane Joycey
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 8 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.