Shantara Resort Port Douglas
- Perfect Couples Getaway | Gym
- 2 Large Lagoon Pools | BBQ
|Based on 50 ratings|
Shantara Resort Port Douglas Rooms
|Studio Pool View|
|FROM $154 per night|
|1 Bedroom Pool View|
|FROM $207 per night|
|Studio Pool Deck|
|FROM $221 per night|
|1 Bedroom Pool Deck|
|FROM $292 per night|
|Shantara Spa Pool Deck|
|FROM $333 per night|
Shantara Resort Port Douglas Info
SHANTARA RESORT PORT DOUGLAS
Shantara is 4.5 star small boutique holiday apartments ideal for couples, honeymooners or the independent traveller looking to unwind in a tranquil and tropical ambience.
Port Douglas is the perfect tropical destination to getaway and see nature at its best, snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, explore the Rainforest or just relax and unwind.
Shantara is an adults only property located so close to the main street and Four Mile Beach.
- Only a 400 metre walk to famous Four Mile Beach and to the shops and restaurants of Macrossan St that offers an array of restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping to suit all tastes.
- Shantara Day Spa
- 2 lagoon style pools - both heated in winter/cooled in summer
- BBQ and entertaining area
- Free secure basement car parking
- Lift/elevator to all levels
- On-site professional management
- FREE WIFI in all rooms & public areas.
Extra internet can be purchased at a small charge with optional down load limits (one devise at a time)
- Guest computer Internet access in Reception
PLEASE NOTE: Children are not catered for (over 16 year olds are welcome)
Studio Rooms feature:
- Pool View - looks over the pool on levels two and three
- Pool Deck - access to the pool directly from your balcony area on ground level
- Perfect for a shorter stay
- Queen bed (twin beds on request)
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony with outdoor setting
- Ensuite with walk-in shower, Hairdryer, Bathrobes
- Dining setting
- Internet access
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchenette with tea & coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, mini bar fridge, granite tops with sink, crockery and cutlery
- Laundry facilities
- Linen and towels provided
- Plasma TV with Cable TV, DVD player
- A mid-week service is provided for bookings of 7 nights or more. Daily service can be requested at time of check-in at an extra charge.
Additionally One Bedroom Apartments feature:
- King bed (twin beds on request)
- Fully self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, hotplate, convention microwave oven, large fridge, all appliances in stainless steel, granite tops with sink, crockery and cutlery
- Spa bath (some apartments have shower over bath)
- Open plan living
Additionally Two Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Two Bedroom Apartments are all dual key combining a Studio Room with a One Bedroom Apartment.
Additionally Shantara Apartments:
- 4 only available - perfect for celebrating your Honeymoon, Anniversary or just for that special treat to spoil yourself
- Located on the corner, these apartments feature the same facilities as the 1 bedroom apartments and extra’s include: private outdoor jacuzzi located in the courtyard surrounded by gardens and out from the balcony is a pool deck for direct access to the pool.
Shantara Resort Port Douglas Guest Reviews (15)
Friday, February 06, 2015
Loved the Shantara resort, the adults only aspect was a major draw card for our mini honeymoon. It was the perfect place to relax and unwind. Awesome that we could do breakfast and a light lunch at home, loved the outdoor very private spa and direct pool access. Super lucky it was a very quiet time when we visited but gorgeous weather. Will definitely be back! super easy walk to town beach etc
Friday, October 04, 2013
This is a beautiful place, spotlessly clean and close to every thing PD has to offer. We would not hesitate to recommend Shantara to any of our friends.
Many thanks to the team we had great time Ash & Kim.
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Shantara is one of the best places we have stayed at the staff were so helpful and very pleasant at all times. Would definitely go back to Shantara, facilities in rooms and around pool area were excellent.
Monday, June 24, 2013
We had a great stay Shantara. The resort was very clean and modern. The staff were very helpful at all times. Thanks again for a great stay and will stay there again.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Had a wonderful stay, wish it had been longer, was very relaxing knowing we would be picked up and dropped off, and ALWAYS on time. Staff at Resort and on buses very friendly and helpful. Thank you
Saturday, September 15, 2012
We had a lovely stay at Shantara Resort. It is clean and pretty with lovely gardens and pools. Minutes walk to town and the beach. There are lots of lovely restaurants close by. Reception are very helpful, booking all tours and answering any questions. The Day Spa onsite deserves a special mention, I had the best facial ever, so relaxing and I felt wonderful after. A very relaxing happy holiday.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Lovely place to stay we had a wonderful holiday.
Friday, March 11, 2011
A perfect getaway for adult couples. Once you check in you are left to alone to do your own thing. Very helpful with deciding on tours and arranging all necessary bookings and confirmations. Overall a very pleasant stay.
Monday, June 07, 2010
Lovely place to stay, modern and clean facilities.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Had a great time and booking through Travstar was easy seamless and very efficient, I would recommend my friends use your services
Thursday, September 17, 2009
staff were attentive and very helpful in arranging our bookings for tours, transfers etc. Happy to offer (local) advice when choosing options. The service offered made our short stay most enjoyable. Thankyou
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Shantara - a beautiful, modern, clean resort to stay in. Close to the main town and beach - perfect. The staff were brilliant - only too happy to help with any query and very knowledgable with the tourist attractions. Very friendly and totally welcoming! We had a great stay.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Shantara was a fabulous place to stay - lovely rooms, beautiful pool, close to beach and town, and the service from Marianna and the staff was excellent! I would highly recommend it to anyone for peaceful and relaxing holiday accommodation.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Great overall place to stay very new and clean, however privacy may be an issue if you like all blinds and doors left open.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Hi Gigi..just back from our five day trip to Port Douglas staying at Shantara...everything went very well..the accomodation was excellent, clean and modern..Marianna and her husband who look after the property were amazing..we had a great stay and look forward to our next trip in September....looking forward to booking with you again..Thanks Mark CAIN