Villa Exotique Info
Villa Exotique is superbly located in the 'Latitude 16' Villa Complex on the corner of Murphy and Grant Streets right in the heart of Port Douglas only a one minute stroll to Macrossan Street (the main street of Port Douglas) where a great choice of award winning restaurants, cafes and glorious boutique shops await your perusal and Four Mile Beach.
This chic apartment is perfect for a Port Douglas getaway, set amongst lush gardens.
Beautifully decorated with colourful, tropical flair! Villa Exotique is a spacious 3 level hideaway with views out to the coral sea and to the tropical mountain ranges.
It features open plan living in the heart of Port Douglas with itís plantation styling, the cooling fans, louvered windows capturing the best that tropical living has to offer.
- 3 generous size bedrooms:
- master with king bed located on the top floor with tropical view and balcony
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed located on the middle floor and features courtyard
- 3rd bedroom with 2x single beds located on the middle floor
- 3 bathrooms (master with full ensuite), separate shower and bath tub
- Large balconies
- Fully equipped modern kitchen including dishwasher, gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, tea & coffee making facilities including plunger, full size fridge,
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private plunge pool + large lap pool in complex
- Electric BBQ
- TV/DVD entertainment system
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Living/Dining areas are located on the lower level with outdoor dining on the verandah
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- All linen and beach towels provided
- Weekly service for stays of 8 nights or more
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Welcome bottle of wine with compliments on arrival
Meet & Greet Service:
A personal meet and greet service upon arrival at Villa Exotique (subject to arrival times).
This very quiet complex insists children must be supervised at all times by parents
Noise (particularly when in the pool) must be kept to an absolute minimum.
No glassware or bottles are permitted within the pool area.
Only actual guests staying at the villa have access to the pool. No visitors please!
No wedding parties are welcome at the villa.
No parties are permitted within the villa.
The guest making the booking is responsible for the entire group staying at the villa.
No parking onsite....all vehicles after unloading personal effects, are to be parked on the street.
If you have a small vehicle, and it can be parked within the carport, then this will be acceptable. Large vehicles must be parked on the street.
Villa Exotique Guest Reviews (6)
Monday, October 12, 2015
My family and I were pleased with all facets of the house and will definitely look at staying here again. Thank you
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Villa Exotique was lovely and had everything we needed. The pool appears to need a little attention, tiles falling off. Overall excellent place to stay being so close to town. A little bit noisy at times due to neighbours etc but nothing to worry about.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Travelling with another couple we were extremely happy with the facilities. Large, exotique and located centrally to everything.Great pool and private plunge pool was fabulous. Hope to return soon. Sandra Moy
Friday, May 18, 2012
Travstar delivered 100% They will be my first port of call on my next visit to Australia. Outstanding.
Saturday, October 09, 2010
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa Exotique
and could not fault a thing the only problem was we had to leave just when we were settling in. OHHHH
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Great central location. Beautifully furnished and very comfortable. Would definately recommend.
Some confusion in regards to whether a mid stay clean was to be done.