Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC
- Amazing Pool | Gym | Kids Pool
- Golf Course | Swim-Out Apartments
|Based on 55 ratings|
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Rooms
|FROM $179 per night|
|1 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $250 per night|
|2 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $307 per night|
|Villa 308 - Sea Temple|
|FROM $321 per night|
|3 Bedroom Apartments|
|FROM $379 per night|
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Info
Boutique Collection, Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas (Privately managed apartments by Boutique Collection)
Centred around an expansive oasis lagoon pool and island bar the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical Far North Queensland. These privately managed apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort.
Imagine waking each morning, stepping out on your sun deck (swim up apartments), diving into the grand lagoon, swimming across to the bar for your morning espresso. Or entertaining in the evening on your private roof top – BBQ, spa bath and entertainment area (penthouses) or simply losing yourself for hours in your in room spa (hotel room).
Hotel Room Features:
- Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture
- Cable TV/ CD / DVD Player
- Ensuite Bathroom with Spa Bath
- In Room Safe
- Linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Bar sized fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Queen, king or twin bedding (please advise preferred bedding upon booking)
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, electric stove, oven
- Lounge and dining area
- 1 Bathroom, ( 1 & 2 Bedrooms only), Some 2 Bedrooms do feature 2 bathrooms, however subject to availability
- 3 Bedroom Apartments feature 2 Bathrooms
- Penthouses - located on the first floor with lift access, available with lagoon or golf course views. A spiral staircase from the fully furnished balcony leads to a private rooftop terrace with spa, BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Swim-out apartments - located on the ground floor with a furnished terrace offering direct access to the lagoon pool.
- Plunge pool apartments - located on the ground floor, overlooking the Golf Course. They have a private courtyard with fully fenced pool and outdoor pavilion with BBQ.
- Families with an infant who require a rollaway bed will need to book an additional room. Boutique Collection does not allow a rollaway bed in the lounge.
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- 3000sqm Lagoon Style Pool with Children's Pool
- Resort Bar
- Restaurant offering indoor and alfresco dining
- Free car parking
- Day Spa
- Tour Desk
- Wireless Broadband (fees apply)
- Direct Beach access
- 18 Hole Champion Golf Course
The Sea Temple Golf Club offers golfers a serious challenge in a stunning location. The 18 hole championship links-style golf course features magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. Sea Temple Golf & Country Club is rated in the Top 50 public access courses in Australia and offers a world class challenging golfing experience.
Facilities include a restaurant and bar open daily from 6.30am, golf pro shop and changing facilities. The Club is open to the public as well as offering a range of membership options and corporate golf packages.
Located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach, just 6kms from Port Douglas’ town centre (Macrossan St) and 60 minute drive north of Cairns.
* PLEASE NOTE:Whilst these apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas complex, they are managed offsite by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to facilities on the resort with additional services provided by the Boutique Collection. The only difference is the check in location and room charge is not possible.
CHECK-IN is at the Boutique Collection office located 42 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas.
The Boutique Collection offers a selection of exclusive hand-picked apartments in Port Douglas. All apartments included in the collection are privately owned. Only those properties offering premium facilities within their range are chosen to become members of this collection - this is your guarantee of the high standard of accommodation you can expect with unsurpassed value.
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Packages
Paradise in Port
DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
SWIM AT CASSOWARY FALLS
GREAT BARRIER REEF SAILING DAY TOUR
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
Sea Temple Port Douglas - BC Guest Reviews (14)
Monday, January 25, 2016
A smooth sailing experience. Met all of our expectations. Will be returning again!
Thursday, February 05, 2015
That was the 3rd time we have stayed in Port Douglas and by far the best place. Sea temple is amazing we will be back.Thank you
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
The room was clean and modern; we particularly like the private spa inside the room.
Friday, November 07, 2014
Fantastic swim out. Every time I now visit Port Douglas I will be booking room 168 through you guys. Great room great pool access and sun exposure
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Such a beautiful resort and the staff at Boutique Collection were wonderful and so happy to help with any requests. Would certainly stay again and tell other West Aussies to.
Thursday, November 07, 2013
A True 5 star hotel, huge pool, I will definately return.
Friday, July 12, 2013
The people we booked with at Boutique Collection were fantastic, responding to needs and questions, receiving mail & letting us know, etc. .
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Quality and size of rooms great. Swim up room fantastic. Will be back. Hire car best way to go as resort is a little out of town, but all attractions are an easy short drive
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Given standard of the property I thought all rooms would have sky or at least dvd player? Little kids slide into pool or some other type of kids play facilities would be lovely. Apart from these little things - the resort is quite lovely!
Sunday, September 09, 2012
Good experience overall, lovely position in Port Douglas and very well presented resort however we had a family with children in next apartment and constant noise from them playing in the pool which meant we did not want to spend much time on our patio or pool area. Would be a good idea to try and have an adults only area for rental as we would not risk booking there again if we could not be sure of peace and quite and privacy.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Excellent website containing lots of usefull information for any QLD stay.
Friday, January 06, 2012
When we first walked into our 3 bedroom swim out apartment we thought we were in a dream ... The layout made us feel like we had our own oasis and the bath tub was amazing! Having access to the lagoon pool at our doorstep was a brilliant investment for our holiday as it allowed our daughter to enjoy her time so much more, plus we didnt have to carry our towels and so on around the place. We would love to return some day soon - thank you Travstar!!
Friday, November 27, 2009
We had a wonderful time and will be back again we love Tropical north queensland. Sea Temple Port Douglas was everything we expected.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Loved the resort, however the gym was pretty poor. The equipment was very limited and not of very good quality. Otherwise we had a wonderful break and would definitely return.