Cape Trib & Silversonic Reef Info
2 day Package Option 10 -
Cape Tribulation & Silversonic
Experience the World Heritage listed Daintree followed by an unforgettable Outer Barrier Reef Cruise onboard the modern Silversonic.
DAY 1 - CAPE TRIBULATION, DAINTREE & MOSSMAN GORGE
Discover the unique wilderness area of the World Heritage listed rainforests of both Cape Tribulation & iconic Mossman Gorge with Tropical Horizons, a Eco-Certified nature tourism operator.
- Includes return hotel transfers from:
- Departs Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove) at 7am, returns approx 6:30pm.
- Departs Port Douglas at 8:30am. returns approx 5:30pm.
- GPS Activated Audio Commentary
- Short tour of Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas
- 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Lunch in a rainforest setting
- Cape Tribulation Beach guided foreshore walk
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Vehicular cable ferry crossings over the Daintree River
- Mossman Gorge Centre and guided walking tour
1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - catch a river boat and be guided down the Daintree River where theres a good chance of catching a glimpse of a lazy crocodile or two, tree snakes, pythons and water birds.
Cape Tribulation Beach and a guided foreshore walk and Kulki lookout and observe where two of the world's natural wonders converge - the rainforest gives way to white sand and fringing coral reef!
Alexandra Range Lookout to enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
Vehicular cable ferry crossing over the Daintree River.
Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre is a special place of significance to the local Ku Ku Yalanji people. The group is transferred by eco-friendly open electric vehicles, which quietly wind their way into the tranquil gorge surrounds. Enjoy an interpretive guided walk of the gorge and experience this ancient rainforest firsthand.
Return you to your accommodation with wonderful memories of this unique and precious wilderness area.
The tour is operated using the latest GPS activated technology providing over 3hrs of commentary in the following languages- German, Italian, Spanish, French, Japanese and Chinese, delivered with sound effects and music, creating a truly memorable experience. Systems will be provided on day of travel. Feel free to bring your own earphones (3.5mm) or purchase for $3.00.
DAY 2 -SILVERSONIC REEF CRUISE
Silversonic is a ultra modern catamaran, which lets you explore the outer edge reef locations at Agincourt ribbon reef in superb style and comfort.
- Departs Reef Marina Port Douglas at 8:30am and returns 4:30pm.
- Return hotel transfers from Port Douglas hotels included
- Silversonic ultra modern 29m Catamaran cruise from Port Douglas
- Visit 3 of the best reef locations on Agincourt Ribbon Reef
- Spend over 5 hours at the reef for unlimited adventure snorkelling
- Morning & Afternoon tea
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch includes fresh prawns, pasta, meats, salads and fruit
- Snorkelling equipment (mask and prescription masks, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided
- FREE guided Snorkel Tour
- EMC (environmental management charge)
- Scuba Diving (All equipment, including wetsuits and prescription masks (if required) are included in the price of the introductory dive)
- Lycra suits and wetsuits for snorkellers
08.15am: On boarding enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and a foccacia bread. For your safety, hot drinks are not served once the vessel is underway.
08.30am: Depart Reef Marina for the trip to the Outer Barrier Reef. On the way, detailed certified and introductory dive briefings are given
10.00am: Arrive at the 1st site. Divers gear up, while snorkellers listen to a site briefing by the snorkelling advisor. Get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
11.30am: Move to 2nd site... After the initial water activities, enjoy a tropical hot and cold lunch is served. There are bar facilities available where you can purchase drinks.
01.15pm: Silversonic moves to 3rd location on Agincourt Reef system. Option for introductory divers to do second dive and certified divers to do their third. Snorkellers are once again briefed as to the best areas to snorkel.
02.15pm: Afternoon tea is served.
03.00pm: Depart Agincourt Reef for Port Douglas. Reef video viewing on board.
04.30pm: Arrival at Reef Marina, Port Douglas
- Order of attractions may change on day of travel.
- These 2 daytrips can be done on any two days of your holiday in no particular order. Please advise at the time of booking.
GREAT NEWS! All bookings made through Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Cape Trib & Silversonic Reef Gallery
Cape Trib & Silversonic Reef Videos (7)
Daintree, Mossman Gorge - Tropical Horizons Tours
Great Barrier Reef Cruises | Scuba Divings Tours of the Great Barrier Reef by Austravel
Diving with Silversonic Agincourt Reef Cairns Australia
Daintree - Cairns Tours
Diving on Silversonic - Great Barrier Reef off Port Douglas
Minke whales swim with Silversonic passengers